If the clock is ticking: save time and money on legal consultations
It is typical for most legal offices to start the clock the minute the first cup of coffee hits the table during consultations. Sanet Legal in Bangkok is indeed a company which factors the initial consultation into their package fee to be paid later, but what sets them apart is the emphasis they place on proper preparation.
For example, when you request legal consultation for setting up a company or investment in Thailand, you will, as a rule, first receive an extensive questionnaire with 34 questions divided into 4 parts. Just check off all answers that apply. This gives you time to consider and inform us about your thoughts regarding:
- the main features of your planned business engagement (100% subsidiary, joint venture, employment of foreigners, etc.)
- the sales, trade and marketing operations you have in mind
- the services you plan to provide
- your planned production operations
- employment of foreigners
Sanet Legal will then prepare an overview for you to examine during the initial consultation. This overview provides you with all the viable legal options for your purposes while also letting you know which deadlines and provisions are important for you be aware of.
This guarantees that the time spent during your consultation with a Sanet legal advisor will be efficient and goal-oriented, while also saving you a pretty penny.
If you need a pro: we know how you plan and manage foreign investments in Asia
It is better to be well-prepared than to have things taken care of quickly. Sanet has developed clear guidelines divided into three steps for anyone planning an investment in Asia which could be applied to practically any project you have planned. Don’t settle for thick investment guides full of laws, tax information and legal provisions, as these are only one part of the corporate process which should actually be centered around completely different criteria.
Feel free to download our professional approach to direct foreign investments from our website:
- Project planning for foreign investments
- Criteria for feasibility studies
- Criteria for location selection
If you need a notary: notarized certifications in Thailand
There is no such thing as an official notary in Thailand. However, the Thai legal community has agreed to approve a number of selected attorneys for notary services which are typically recognized in Germany.
Being such an approved lawyer, Sanet’s own senior legal expert Patuma Nuttabat offers the following notary services:
- Notarization of signatures and documents
- Verification of sworn statements
- Signing property deeds, bank documents and marital status documents into legal effect
- Notarization of translations and copies
- Similar documents requiring special attestation
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Learn more about the consulting services of the Sanet Group in Bangkok by clicking here to view our service overview.