Do you see yourself as a persuasive person selling an excellent service to top Thai and international HR managers? Are you confident to seize the opportunity of designing your own income within a highly attractive commission scheme? Do you want to grow within an international consultancy group along with executive consultants, legal advisors and international trade experts?
Then you should carefully study the following tasks and skills required for the job:
CREATING CAREERS is the recruitment service of the Sanet Consultancy Group. The Group’s services comprises Management Consulting, Legal Advisory and Trade Agencies for numerous western industrial champions. Our recruiting service focuses on international SMEs and upscale Thai companies with international business.
We recruit qualified staff of all personnel levels ranging from executive management clerk and technical services. Our highly sophisticated recruitment and qualification process differentiates significantly from standard recruitment or recruiting agencies in the market. It gives us a competitive edge allowing us to ask for a remuneration on international standards.
At Sanet CREATING CAREERS, we dedicate ourselves to provide the best value and service to our clients. That is the reason why clients from various industrial sectors trust us.
Visit the website of the Sanet Group under www.sanet.eu.
- Identify, acquire and maintain client-relationships for the company’s recruitment service
- Attend networking events e.g. of Chambers, Associations and Business Clubs
- Conduct extensive cold-calls and mailing campaigns to create business opportunities
- Compiling monthly “CREATING CAREERS” Newsletters to a growing data base
- Participate in intercultural interviews
- Survey and participate in the recruitment process
- Compile recruiting reports for Clients and introduce candidates
- Bachelor degree in Business, Social Science or strong practical experiences
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales or recruitment
- Excellent English proficiency
- Ability to think on your feet and make your own decisions
- Open, friendly and winning personality with well-groomed appearance
- Having an existing client network is beneficial
- Excellent self-organization and good MS Office skill set
Interested candidates can also apply directly by sending an informative cover letter mentioning the latest achievements and career targets, an updated CV, academic transcripts and a recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org