We are looking for a young and capable freshman who strives to improve and has a passion to be strongly engaged in the business world. This is your chance to grasp new opportunities as well as display your capabilities in a dynamic and challenging environment.
We are a leading German management consulting firm in Southeast Asia, supporting mainly European clients in their business development and market entry to Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam. Our firm is present in Asia since more than 10 years and completed projects for some of the most leading European corporations in Asia.
Our small and dedicated team of consultants provides services on corporate strategy, investments, market studies and sourcing. Due to our constant growth, Sanet is expanding its team and opening further offices in the region and constantly looking for talented young individuals with interest in market research, consulting and international projects.
- Supporting western companies in their activities in Thailand, such as building market presence and foreign direct investments
- Communicate and plan sales targets with internal management and clients
- Assist or conduct market research and feasibility studies
- Qualify local partners according to customers’ requirements
- Drafting reports and presentations
- negotiate projects and present technical and commercial quotations
- participate in strategic meetings and workshops
- Graduate in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Excellent command of English in all areas (TOEIC 800+)
- Systematically organize and maintain project documents
- Very Fast learner, strives to improve
- Sharp communication skills, has an opened and friendly personality and can solve immediate problems diplomatically
- Strong self-organization
Interested candidates may submit their resume with their recent photo, transcript, TOEIC score via clicking ‘Apply Now’. For more details, candidates may also contact K. Maik at 02-737 642-0 Ext. 14. We look forward to hear from you!